Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Shelf

Hello Blogosphere!

It's me. Her Maldita-ness.

Welcome to my new blog. I hope you enjoy this one as much as you enjoy my other blog.

Well, this blog is mostly about literature and movies. But don't get me wrong. This won't be as boring as what you assume. Why?

One reason is that, this could be a lot of help to students out there who are making papers. And also a guide to those who want to read a certain book or watch a certain film.

Another reason is that, I am giving away some freebies every month too.

Now that's something to look forward to, right?

So spread the word. Her Maldita-ness' Shelf is now ONLINE.

See you on the next post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please fill up all the necessary fields. Don't waste your time posting irrelevant and spammy comments. The blogger will just delete them.